Fiedler, Zmija & Partner
Lawyers and Notaries
Lietzenburger Str. 77
Phone: +49 (0)30 – 880423-0
Fax: +49 (0)30 – 88551158
The company data protection officer of the law firm is
Mr. Rechtsanwalt Martin Stefanelli-Leis
Telefon: +49 (0)30 – 880 423-0
Telefax: +49 (0)30 – 885 511-58
Collection and storage of personal data | Type and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.fiedler-law.de, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without without any action being taken on your part, and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider
The data outlined above will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- For other administrative purposes.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid email address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond properly to it. Further information can be provided on a voluntary basis. The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us to enable use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
Cooperation with contract processors and third parties
If we disclose data to other persons and companies (contract processors or third parties) within the scope of our processing, transmit it to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this shall only take place on the basis of a legal permission, if you have consented, if a legal obligation provides for this or on the basis of our legitimate interests (e.g. when using agents, web hosts, etc.).
If we commission third parties with the processing of data on the basis of a so-called “order processing contract”, this is done on the basis of Art. 28 DSGVO.
Transfers to third countries
If we process data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)) or if this occurs in the context of the use of third-party services or disclosure or transfer of data to third parties, this will only take place if it occurs for the fulfilment of our (pre)contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, on the basis of a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we process or leave the data in a third country only if the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. DSGVO are applicable for example such as the officially recognised assessment of a data protection level corresponding to the EU (e.g. for the USA by the “Privacy Shield”).
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- The disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no grounds for acceptance, that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- In the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and this is legally permissible and required by Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. B DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
The hosting services we use serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, security services and technical maintenance services that we use for the purpose of operating this online service.
We or our hosting provider process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta- and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors of this online service on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offering according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO in conjunction with. Art. 28 DSGVO.
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- The operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
Google Analytics is used on the basis of Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. In this way, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet your needs and is continuously optimised, that the use of our website is statistically recorded and evaluated for the purpose of optimising our services for you.
You have the right, in accordance with
- Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- In accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, we are entitled to demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us without delay;
- To the extent that the processing is not necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- If the processing of your personal data is contested by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Article 21 of the DSGVO, you may request the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the DSGVO;
- Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible;
- Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- Art. 77 DSGVO to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without your needing to specify a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, as well as partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Actuality and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid in May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers made through it, or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website under https://www.fiedler-law.de/datenschutz.